© Grace Enough Podcast2023
21 Days of Gratitude: Powerful Weapon Against the Enemy, Day 15
Where do you listen to podcasts? I hope you find it here and FOLLOW along!
So you never miss a new episode.
Welcome to Day 15 of the 21 Days of Gratitude series on the Grace Enough Podcast. Today, we’re exploring the power of gratitude to combat the enemy’s schemes.
Join host Amber Cullum as she explores letter 15 of C. S. Lewis’ “Screwtape Letters”, where the protagonist, Screwtape, encourages his nephew, Wormwood, to exploit human ingratitude.
Tune in to gain a deeper understanding of the spiritual battle and the tactics the enemy uses to undermine faith and character.
- Gratitude can help you stay present when the enemy wants you to focus on the future
- Gratitude can help you maintain a healthy balance between eternal hope and everyday life
- Gratitude can help you recognize the blessings that God provides in the here and now
4 Week Free Gratitude Practice:
“Life is hard, life is exhausting, things happen that threaten to steal our joy, to steal our confidence in the Lord, to steal our peace. And that’s where gratitude comes in and allows us to acknowledge and to cherish the blessings that God provides in the here and now.” -Amber Cullum
“God wants us to entrust our future to him and to focus on the present, and this is the exact opposite of the devil’s schemes. He schemes to distract us from the present moment and to make us anxious about the future. And one tool we have that can help us stay anchored in the present is the practice of gratitude.” -Amber Cullum
“Remember that gratitude is not just a mere expression of thanksgiving. It’s a powerful tool that helps us combat the enemy’s attempts to distract us, to destabilize our faith, and to take our eyes and our thoughts off of the living God.” -Amber Cullum
- John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
- 1 Peter 5: 8-9 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 9 Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.
Resources and Quotes Mentioned:
21 Days of Gratitude Episodes:
- 1/21 Days of Gratitude: Thank Offering
- 2/21 Days of Gratitude: Fellowship with the Father, Son & Holy Spirit
- 3/21 Days of Gratitude: The Power of Shared Thanks
- 4/21 Days of Gratitude: Rewiring Your Brain
- 5/21 Days of Gratitude: Renew Your Mind
- 6/21 Days of Gratitude: Giving Thanks When Life is Hard
- 7/21 Days of Gratitude: God’s Unchanging Character
- 8/21 Days of Gratitude: Thanking God for Answered Prayer
- 9/21 Days of Gratitude: Thanking God for People in Our Lives
- 10/21 Days of Gratitude: What Brings You Joy?
- 11/21 Days of Gratitude: God’s Abundant Generosity
- 12/21 Days of Gratitude: God’s Good Work feat. James Early
- 13/21 Days of Gratitude: The Impact of Intentional Gratitude feat. Kara Guinn
- 14/21 Days of Gratitude: Thanksliving! God is Not Stingy feat. Jennifer Sakata
4 Week Free Gratitude Practice:
I would love to connect with you! Seriously, podcasting can be lonely, so don’t be a stranger, come and say HI!!
Don’t worry, your information will not be shared, nor will I spam you 🙂
21 Days of Gratitude: As a Universal Language, Day 18November 15, 2023/