© Grace Enough Podcast2023
Christmas in July, Day 6: The Radical Books for Kids | Champ Thornton
The Radical Books for Kids | Champ Thornton
Champ Thornton is an associate pastor at Ogletown Baptist Church in Newark, Delaware. He has pastored in South Carolina and served as director of SOMA, a ministry training school in Columbus, Ohio.
He is host of In the Word, On the Go, a ten-minute podcast for families and is the author of several books, including The Radical Book for Kids, Pass It On: A Proverbs Journal for the Next Generation, Radically Different: A Student’s Guide to Community, and Why Do We Say Good Night?
Champ and his wife, Robben, have been married since 1996 and have three children.
Author of The Radical Book for Kids, Champ Thornton joins Amber to discuss his fun filled guide to the Bible and church history.
Christmas in July Questions:
- What led you to write The Radical Book for Kids?
- Let’s say someone is listening and looking for a book to purchase for their late elementary-middle school child. Share with our listeners a little of they can expect to learn when reading the book.
- While the Radical Book for Kids is our focus for today’s conversation, you have written several resources for children and families. Tell us a bit of your backstory of becoming an author of Christian resources for kids.
- What has been some of your favorite feedback from readers of The Radical Book for Kids?
- CIJ Day 1: Hope + Vine | Rachael Smith
- CIJ Day 2: Dwell Differently | Natalie Abbott
- CIJ Day 3: Sari Bari | David Grant
- CIJ Day 4: Women’s Bean Project | Tamra Ryan
- CIJ Dy 5: 10ofthose.com | Jonathan Carswell
A firm, Christian-based worldview is the springboard needed in today’s world which can be attained with a SchoolhouseTeachers.com education.
Use code: EXPLORE
to pay only $179 for a two-year Ultimate Membership during SchoolhouseTeachers.com’s Explore the World BOGO event!