Christmas in July, Day 8: The Daily Grace Co. | Joanna Kimbrel
The Daily Grace Co. | Joanna Kimbrel
Daily Grace Co exists to equip disciples to know and love God and His Word by creating beautiful, theologically rich and accessible resources so that God may be glorified and the gospel made known.
She lives in Georgia with her husband and two girls, where she serves on the worship team and women’s teaching team at her local church.
Joanna loves spending time alone in a cozy coffee shop, Saturday morning adventures with her husband and daughters, singing, and chatting about theology.
The Daily Grace Co. Director of Theology, Joanna Kimbrel joins Amber to discuss discipling and spreading the gospel through Bible studies and other Christian resources.
Christmas in July Questions:
- What is the mission behind The Daily Grace Co.?
- Share a bit of the backstory of The Daily Grace Co Why did Kristin decide to launch TDGC?
- You are the director of theology and co-host of TDGC podcast. How does your team go about writing TDGC Bible studies and other resources?
- What do you love about the work you are doing with TDGC?
- What are a few of TDGC best sellers or your favorite resources?
- It Is Well | Anxiety Study
- The Lord’s Prayer Study
- Never Alone | Depression Study
- The Story of Redemption Journal Bundle
- Abide Journal
- Search the Word Study
- Even If | Habakkuk Study
- Genesis Vol. 1 | Foundations of Grace
- CIJ Day 1: Hope + Vine | Rachael Smith
- CIJ Day 2: Dwell Differently | Natalie Abbott
- CIJ Day 3: Sari Bari | David Grant
- CIJ Day 4: Women’s Bean Project | Tamra Ryan
- CIJ Dy 5: 10ofthose.com | Jonathan Carswell
- CIJ Day 6: The Radical Book for Kids | Champ Thornton
- DIJ Day 7: Joy Box Journal | Adria Wilkins
A firm, Christian-based worldview is the springboard needed in today’s world which can be attained with a SchoolhouseTeachers.com education.
Use code: EXPLORE
to pay only $179 for a two-year Ultimate Membership during SchoolhouseTeachers.com’s Explore the World BOGO event!
200th Episode Celebration with Amber Cullum & Amy FritzNovember 29, 2022/
198: Dr. Juli Slattery | Christian Sexual Purity & IntimacyNovember 15, 2022/
197: Rachel Joy Welcher | Talking Back to Purity CultureNovember 7, 2022/
196: Dean Inserra | Is the Bible’s Plan for Sexuality Outdated?November 1, 2022/