Christmas in July, Day 7: Joy Box Journal | Adria Wilkins
Joy Box Journal | Adria Wilkins
Multi-award-winning author, Adria Wilkins has an accounting degree from Western Kentucky University. She and her husband, Erik, live in Northern Virginia and have three children Katie, Blake, and Anthony.
Her book “The Joy Box Journal” with Hachette Book Group released July 2019.
She enjoys telling a story, adding sprinkles of joy and a few extra dollops to liven it up.
After suffering the unthinkable – death of three-year-old Blake, she found that Jesus sustains, and even surprises His followers with joy.
Author of Joy Box Journal, Adria Wilkins, joins Amber to share the story behind the journal and a glimpse of what you will find inside.
Christmas in July Questions:
- Share a bit of the backstory of The Joy Box Journal.
- How did learning to look for the joy God placed around you help you grieve?
- Share a few of your favorite prompts, so people get a glimpse of what to expect if they purchase or give the Joy Box Journal?
- As the author, do you have a story or impact statement someone has shared with you as a result of using the journal?
Listen to Adria’s full story on Other People’s Shoes podcast.
- CIJ Day 1: Hope + Vine | Rachael Smith
- CIJ Day 2: Dwell Differently | Natalie Abbott
- CIJ Day 3: Sari Bari | David Grant
- CIJ Day 4: Women’s Bean Project | Tamra Ryan
- CIJ Dy 5: 10ofthose.com | Jonathan Carswell
- CIJ Day 6: The Radical Book for Kids | Champ Thornton
A firm, Christian-based worldview is the springboard needed in today’s world which can be attained with a SchoolhouseTeachers.com education.
Use code: EXPLORE
to pay only $179 for a two-year Ultimate Membership during SchoolhouseTeachers.com’s Explore the World BOGO event!
192: Scott Sauls | Beautiful People Don’t Just HappenOctober 4, 2022/
190: Joshua Sherif | Immigrants, Refugees, & The ChurchSeptember 20, 2022/
189: Debra Moerke | Murder, Motherhood, & Miraculous GraceSeptember 13, 2022/